Thursday 11 August 2011

The big house.

Okay. So I think maybe this blog is going free range. Yes, the original concept was to talk about the creative process and all it's manifestations, but I am finding that it is a bit impossible to restrict myself to such a limited palette. Cause, you know, a lot else is happening. And I would quite like to write about it. So I'm gonna.

For instance, in the last 10 days we have pretty much bought a house. Just like that. Found it, loved it, did a crash course in how-to-purchase-a-home-when-one-is-generally-clueless-about-such-things, and now are awaiting our final approval from the bank. It seems the bank is actually willing to give us a slab of money, for which we will of course be eternally indebted to them, and I am filled with amazement at how attached I have become to the idea of never having another house inspection ever again. Haha! I encourage you to imagine my gleeful chortling whilst I contemplate this joyful turn of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment