Thursday 26 May 2011

I spy.

I had a lovely time at the Growers Market this morning. The last couple of weeks my regular Friday market pit stop has been thwarted by work commitments, so I was especially happy to be back amongst it today. And I got to say hello to my friend Lara who is usually so inundated with people buying bread at her tiny stall that it is impossible to even shout a greeting at her through the heaving mass. Saying hello to her added to my happiness. I amassed a huge pile of goodies, nearly giving myself some kind of shoulder hernia transporting them all to the car. The prize of the morning was a sourdough turkish which is the size of a foundation slab and tastes of olive oil and chewy sour goodness.

Oh, and I bought some apples and then took photos of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment